Alpha Potentiometer A50K Concentric Stacked Pot
A50K Concentric Stacked Audio Taper Potentiometer
- 6mm diameter top radial control shaft, 8mm diameter bottom
- Radial control shafts area combined 20mm long (tall) from top of threaded bushing
- Threaded bushing is 8.8mm diameter x 9.3mm long (tall)
- Pot barrel housing is 14mm x 13mm x 16.8mm
- Overall length is 44mm (tall)
Smooth control with NO center detent.
This is an “A” audio (logarithmic) taper pot.
This design is far more compact and lower profile than a dime size concentric stacked pot. With a smaller barrel housing, you have tons more room to work within your control cavity. The elongated shafts also provide more room to move the knobs up and down as desired.
This has the same shaft measurements, same threaded bushing length and diameter of a regular concentric pot in a more compact design. These are perfect for any guitar, bass, keyboard, PA or amplifier application. A50K is perfect for an active bass EQ.
All TGNT Alpha pots are hand-tested and are within ±15% resistance tolerance.
Check out our free downloadable potentiometer poster here
High quality, made in Korea