Chrome Short Tele Style Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
Short Tele Style Bridge Chrome with Compensated Brass Saddles
What a fantastic bridge! This short, cut-off style bridge allows for multiple bridge pickup options. These were originally made for telecaster style guitars, but they're also super popular with offset guitars.
These are constructed with a solid steel plate, and compensated brass saddles. There's holes both in the back and bottom to allow for either string-thru or top-load.
The best part? There's no logo. Just a clean, beautiful bridge.
These also have the sought-after 4-screw mounting pattern.
Comes with mounting screws and allen wrench.
- Soild Steel plate
- Compensated, fully adjustable brass saddles
- 4 Mounting holes spaced at 21.6mm/.85inches
- Both string-thru and body-thru string mounting options
- 10.8mm/.42inch String spacing
- Super high quality, made in Korea
Check out the spec pic for full dimensions.
This bridge is perfect for your custom build, and super affordable!